Friday, September 9, 2011

Beware Of The Hormone-o-Saurus Rex!

I have made the transformation from being a loving, caring, thoughtful & giving wife and mommy into a ravenous, hormonal, (dare I say) raging bitch.

I hate this. I really do. I feel like I'm one of those Pull My String & I Can Talk dolls. Only my phrases are "I'm so friggen hungry", "What the hell are you doing/talking about" & "Baby, I am so, so, so sorry. I really am. I love you so much". Oh. And "Turn on a fan! I'm burning up in here!"

The extreme exhaustion seems to have diminished a great deal. I'm still tired, don't get me wrong, but at least I'm not too tired to run to the bathroom to pee anymore. Every five minutes.

I am, however, hungry at almost any given time during the day. My cravings are....fickle & all over the place. Yesterday I had a bowl of Golden Puffs cereal. Along with a bowl of Ramen noodles. Usually, after ranting & raving about how hungry I am, I eat about 3.5 bites & am stuffed. It's a mystery to my family. But they have learned to NEVER EVER EVER eat any of the food that "I couldn't possibly eat another bite of."

Because, like a deranged hyena, I will be back.

And I will be hungry.

My threshold of tolerance for idiots has also been severely lowered.

I am in no mood to entertain your stupidity, so please don't push your luck.

So....yeah. LOL That's how I've been. ;-)

What's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment